Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can Gastroparesis Be Mistaken For A Hernia Could Complications From A Hiatal Hernia Be Mistaken For Gastroparesis Or GERD?

Could complications from a hiatal hernia be mistaken for gastroparesis or GERD? - can gastroparesis be mistaken for a hernia

Last fall, after I started terrible heartburn, stomach pain, and sometimes, wrapped his hands around my back. My stomach is full and as it burned. I went to the doctor and he has an endoscopy and told me I had a slipped disc. A few weeks later I began to feel nausea and will last about a week, then I would feel better. My doctor told me it was because I had the disease. The drug gave me no help at all, so I went to another doctor. He did not know why I am this weird test, where I ate an egg sandwich and took pictures of her with digestion. They said that I had had my hearburn gastroparesis and GERD.

I can hardly believe that I suddenly developed gastroparesis and GERD almost nothing, when I discovered that I had a slipped disc.

Is it possible that the food caught in a hernia and you feel very sick to digest? I almost always feel I'm going to throw up burp stomach acid, and I have pain in my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment