Monday, February 15, 2010

Usb Headset 350 Ps3 Selling A Broken PS3! AMAZING BUNDLE!?

Selling A Broken PS3! AMAZING BUNDLE!? - usb headset 350 ps3

I wonder how much they pay for a broken PS3. Everything you need to do is refer to Sony and they want 150 to repair. I do not want to do, because I could buy an Xbox 360

It comes with the following:

PS3 60 GB (Great Terms)
All documents and bags.
1 Controller
1 Black Skin
1 Logitech USB Headset
1 USB cable
Call of Duty 4 (best game ever and you can have my statistics. I was an animal) you (caught in the system of Thomas)
Madden 08
Need For Speed Carbon
Motorola H350 Bluetooth Headset
HDMI Cable

Here is the web address for the PS3 on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ...

I want for 350 and is folded to sell. There are accessories, get mad wior through his 800-dollar value, and so I think 350 is decent.

The fan respectively. burned something. When you turn on the lights from green to yellow to red is not blinking off, unless you do.

1 comment:

Always in the air said...

about 10 pounds more ... ill take it: P =]

Post a Comment